• Social Interaction of Communities’ Tourism Networks for Local Development and Organization. CITIES International Conference 2021, "Post Pandemic Cities: A Paradigm Shift?", October 20th-21st, 2021 at Online Zoom Platform, Surabaya, Indonesia. Paper ID: 39 (Best Paper).
• Development of Applications for Motorcycle Rents in Chiang Mai through Public Participation Process. Journal of Social Science Srinakharinwirot University, 24(1), 116-131.
• Lesson Learned Visualizing from Workshop and Participatory Action Research to driving the Urban Regeneration Paradigm by Community-based Approach. Local Administration Journal, 12(2), 216-232.
• Exploring Land Use Impact on Its Surrounding Area of University and Towns: A Case Study of Chiang Mai University, Thailand. International Symposium on Lowland Technology (ISLT2018), September 26th- September 28th, 2018 at Saga, Japan.
• Studying the readiness and limitation of Energy Efficiency in Residential and Commercial Sector in Thailand. MJU Annual Conference 2018, Dec., 11-13, 2018, at Maejo University, Thailand.
• Urbanization and urban context variants of old districts in Chiang Mai. Journal of Environmental Design: JED, Vol.5(1), 61-81.
• Learning by Cooperative Internship: Creating the professional skill and developing 21st Century education. 6th Thai Cooperative Internship day, June 6th, 2017 at Chiang Mai, Thailand (Best Practice).
• Increasing in Sustainability City though Density. International Workshop on Asian Rim International Seminar 2016, July 27th – August 3rd, 2016. Organized by Saga University, Japan.
• Identifying Risk of Urban Culture Space through Space Syntax Analysis: A case study of Wualai Silversmith District, Chiang Mai, Thailand. International Conference on East Asian Architectural Culture (EAAC2015), November 10th -14th 2014. Organized by KAAH, Korean Association of Architectural History.